Please join Cool Stitches in welcoming Nancy Nix-Rice as she presents her Style School on Saturday, March 24th.
- Learn how to feel great about your look NOW!
- NOT after your kids leave home.
- NOT after you win the lottery.
- Not sometime in the future – but RIGHT NOW.
After attending Style School, you’ll love getting dressed in the morning. You’ll be able to shop smarter and dress better while spending less. And you’ll feel 100% confident that you look terrific every day.
Here’s just part of what you’ll learn:
- How “points of connection” guarantee a flattering wardrobe for YOU.
- How temperature, value and intensity pinpoint your most enhancing colors.
- Your Key Neutral – it’s probably NOT black!
- Your best pale neutral – probably NOT white either
- How to combine unexpected colors for wardrobe versatility.
- How to use “Links” to bring personality to your wardrobe.
- Choosing the best styles for your body shape.
- Using color placement to balance your figure.
- Shaper undergarments that smooth and slim any figure.
- Style strategies for every figure.
- Fool-the-eye tricks to camouflage common figure challenges
- How to identify and balance your facial shape.
- How to define and harmonize with your facial structure (this is HUGE and almost nobody teaches it)
- Understanding body scale and facial scale
- Clearing out your closet – what stays, what goes
- Easy updates for so-so clothes (because you deserve nothing but fabulous)
- Organizing your closet for stress-free dressing
- 12-piece wardrobe that creates nearly 100 great outfits
- Your best accessories – footwear, handbag, belts, jewelry
- And much more …
As one recent participant said, “I couldn’t imagine what Nancy could talk about for a whole day. But by lunch time none of us wanted to take a break, and by the end of the day we couldn’t believe all we’d learned And we had so much FUN besides!.”