Join us during your Winter Break and create everything you need for a slumber party, or your own PJ days. Learn to sew, or sew better, with our instruction for making coordinated pillow case, pajama pants or shorts, tee-shirt, and short kimono style robe. Everyone will receive a Sewing Camp kit with coordinating fabric, threads, and notions to make your projects!
Our three day Sewing Camp runs December 26, 27, and 28 from 10 AM- 4 PM with open sewing at the end of each day if you want to continue to work on your projects. The objectives of our Sewing Camp are to teach you:
- Sewing Machine Basics
- Pattern Basics
- How to Plan your Projects
- Sewing Tools and Notions
- Sewing and Construction Basics
You will need a sewing machine and basic sewing kit that includes scissors, pins, tape measure, pin cushion, and seam ripper. for Sewing Camp. If you don’t have them, we have them available at great prices. Feel free to contact us in advance to shop for your selections.
We have entry level sewing machines available if you would like to get a new one for class. Please allow 10 days for shipping.
Lunch, drinks, and snacks are provided for each of the three days. This will be a wonderful learning experience that promises to provide you with some new sewing skills and new friends!
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY & PAYMENT
- Full payment is due upon signing up for a class. If you prefer to pay by cash or check the spot is not held until payment has been made.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if cancellation is made at least 72 hours before class.
- There is NO REFUND OR TRANSFER OF FUNDS TO ANOTHER CLASS IF UPON CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS OF NOTICE IS GIVEN BEFORE THE STARTING DATE OF THE CLASS. Sorry, I am unable to make exceptions.
- No-shows forfeit any refund or exchange.
- We reserve the right to reschedule events when minimum required registration is not achieved.