Plan your next group adventure with our Slumber Party Sewing Camp and create everything you need for a slumber party, or your own PJ days. Learn to sew, or sew better, with our instruction for making coordinated pillow case, pajama pants or shorts, tee-shirt, and short kimono style robe. Sewing kits with patterns and notions are provided, as well as guidance for obtaining and prepping your fabrics in advance of the Sewing Camp.
Our Sewing Camps can be either 3 or 4 days, and the maximum participation is 10 people. These are designed for people who are advanced beginners to those with intermediate skills. The objectives of our Sewing Camp are to teach you:
- Sewing Machine Basics
- Pattern Basics
- How to Plan your Projects
- Sewing Tools and Notions
- Sewing and Construction Basics
Each participant will need a sewing machine and basic sewing kit that includes scissors, pins, tape measure, pin cushion, and seam ripper. for Sewing Camp. If you don’t have them, we have them available at great prices. Feel free to contact us in advance to shop for your selections.
We have entry level sewing machines available if you would like to get a new one for class. Please allow 10 days for shipping.
Gather your group, select your venue and call us to coordinate your Sewing Camp! We plan tables for sewing, cutting, constructing, and collaborating, along with ironing stations, and our Tabletop Market! Gather your group, select your projects and a venue, and let’s start sewing!
Schedule your Sewing Camp today!
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY & PAYMENT
- Full payment is due upon signing up for a class. If you prefer to pay by cash or check the spot is not held until payment has been made.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if cancellation is made at least 72 hours before class.
- There is NO REFUND OR TRANSFER OF FUNDS TO ANOTHER CLASS IF UPON CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS OF NOTICE IS GIVEN BEFORE THE STARTING DATE OF THE CLASS. Sorry, I am unable to make exceptions.
- No-shows forfeit any refund or exchange.
- We reserve the right to reschedule events when minimum required registration is not achieved.